WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING
FOR CERTIFIED PILATES INSTRUCTORS
SEND US YOUR C.V.!
Schedule: full time (day, evening and weekend)
Starting date: As soon as possible
The first Pilates studio on the North Shore in 1999, Connexion Pilates has since supported a community of 8,500 members and employs 17 highly qualified teachers in 3 Pilates studios located on the North Shore of Montreal. In addition, Connexion Pilates is also a school that trains the next generation of certified STOTT PILATES teachers from all over the world.
We are a growing company while keeping its warm side. We are very close to our customers and we take their well-being to heart.
Description of the position to be filled
We are looking for a welcoming, versatile and enthusiastic Pilates person to join our team.
The candidate will be responsible for providing quality lessons (private or group) aimed at ensuring the full satisfaction of our members in one or more of our three studios (Rosemère, Duvernay and Chomedey). He (she) will have the task of:
- Prepare courses compatible with the level of the participating clientele;
- Ensure that the various policies and procedures are applied and respected at all times;
- Respect of established class schedules.
- Up-to-date certification from a professional Pilates association
- Experience in the field of physical activity (asset)
- Team spirit, professionalism, integrity and honesty
- Have a welcoming and versatile personality
- Ease of communicating with others
- Good physical shape
- Flexible schedule (day, evening and weekend)
Type of employment: Contractual or salaried (to be discussed) full time. Salary according to experience.
- Mat and Reformer Certifications
Certificates and other accreditations:
- Possibility of STOTT PILATES training (to be discussed)
- French & English